As per the strategy laid out by Swasthgram, we work with different stakeholders in implementing the following works:
- Swasthgram has been conducting health check-up camps at various places for rural people, at schools and at various Govt. organizations like Army, BRO etc.
- Swasthgram has also tied up with YAKRANTI (Youth Revolution), a NGO engaged in bring revolution by providing skill based training for uneducated and unemployed youth of India.
- Swasthgram together with Yakranti and Accuster Technologies are empanelled with Ministry of Rural Development as well as Ministry of Labour (Vocational Training) and running training programs along with government support.
- We conducted screening of Pregnant women in Hardoi district villages in Uttar Pradesh in association with HCL Foundation under their CSR Project. We have screened 5098 women with all necessary blood tests for them.
- We have already done various Medical Health camps in Delhi at Pragati Maidan, Talkatora Stadium, Ramleela ground, Jantar Mantar, Border Road Organization etc; in Gurgaon at Mewat, Kakrola, Makrola, Kasan gaon, IMT Manesar, Aliyar gaon, Basgaun; in Rajasthan we have screened 1000 girl students and found deficiency of Calcium and Hb ; in Badrinath & Kedarnath our team was stationed for two months and presently we are sending our team is at Jammu & Kashmir for medical diagnosis, relief & rehabilitation.
Monitor Your Donation
Swasthgram believes in technology and keeping ourselves & our donors updated on the progress of the projects awarded to us in the direction of our goals.
Swasthgram has adopted advance IT tools such as micro-strategy software based applications to monitor each & every medical camp in the rural & remote area.