How we are different
- We use disruptive technology, innovated & especially designed to cater all the challenges of Accessibility, Affordability, Quality and Infrastructure in order to provide quality preventive healthcare services.
- We claim lowest running cost in the world. All we want is to give more help, so it costs less.
- We can conduct medical camps at any location in any climatic conditions – rural, remotest, hilly areas, tough terrains & even open fields.
- We value team work & true- alliances with like-minded organizations/NGO in pursuance of strong networking to create long-lasting social impact.
Identification and minimization of disease risk factors, existing disease development/ improvement and early detection of diseases through screening are a few important elements of preventive healthcare. It has become crucial as it allows people to know about their health issues in the initial days and helps keep track of the progress on a real time basis. According to the latest reports from different sources, 70% population in India still lack preventive healthcare facilities. As such,
- Swasthgram is trying to reach up out more number of communities.
- We are committed to provide employment opportunities to 5 lakhs youth, thus to provide them better with livelihood opportunities and to increase their standard of living.
- We are working on new and innovative ideas and technologies so that it can give us better opportunities to serve the society.